Monday, July 17, 2006

      Goth Rules!

      Everyone's going Goth!

      Well, kind of...

      A while back on Candyfloss Culture (the pre-cursor blog to Lash) I noted that Pop was turning Goth, what with Matt Willis's black painted nails in the 'Hey Kid' video and various public appearances and Britney dying her hair black.

      Now, Trent at Pink Is The New Blog has noted the both Jennifer Love Hewitt and Alyson Hannigan have dyed their hair black too...

      Both of them look lovely... am quite tempted myself actually... I'll keep the goth-watch going! On a side note, have recently bought three t-shirts with skulls on, I think I'm being sub-consciously 'Goth'd by the covert media proliferation of such celebrities... or something. Hmm.

      (Pic credit to Pink is...)

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home