Wednesday, July 26, 2006

      Lance Bass FINALLY Comes Out



      Following much speculation in the American press and an all-out-campaign by reknowned Hollywood gossip blogger Perez, former *NSync-er Lance 'Spaceman' Bass has come out via People magazine this week. He says;

      "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything."

      "I didn'’t know: Could that be the end of ’N Sync? So I had that weight on me of like, '‘Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did." "The thing is, I'm not ashamed; that’'s the one thing I want to say."

      "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy." As for why he's talking about this now Bass says, "The main reason I wanted to speak my mind was that (the rumors) really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms. I'm at peace with my family, my friends, myself and God so there's really nothing else that I worry about."
      This isn't that interesting to me to be honest: what I want to know is when the mooted reality tv series starring Bass and Joey Fatone living in a flat together will happen!

      Fatone is a genius of fat and bearded proportions. More ex-boyband members should look like him. And be able to pull off singing Pour Some Sugar On Me whilst actually pouring sugar all over themselves as Fatone does in the *NSync-starring film On The Line.

      Wondering which one of *NSync Fatone was? It's all in the name...*

      Source

      *the fat one.

      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      there goes another fitty to the land of the gay

      the world of the fit straight man is deprechiating in number more so every day

      shame

      10:06 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home