Sunday, July 23, 2006

      Open Letter To McFly...


      Danny, Tom, Harry and Dougie,

      I'm sure you're all nice young men, and it's really great you are so proud of your bodies. Yes, I agree; there's too much lady-flesh out there in the music industry and not enough man-flesh. But we've seen what you have to offer now. And yes, it's all super duper, well, bar the manginas, but it's getting insania now.

      The two D's posed for those 'private' photos, then you got your kit off far too much in the documentary accompanying your live show DVD Wonderland, then there was the video Please Please... and then last night you played at G.A.Y and got your clothes off for the lads, which I'm sure some of them enjoyed... yet I bet they had a strong sense of deja vu.

      So please, as much as we love your perky pop hits, put it away. Or at least keep your boxers on. I almost feel like I know you as well as I know my boyfriend.

      Thanks.

      Beth xxx

      More photos here....

      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Im sick off seeing their manginas, i want to see fitties manginas if i have to see any :D, again i request - bring on the fitties!!

      :D

      7:47 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home