Saturday, September 09, 2006

      Thoughts Whilst Watching The Robbie...

      ... documentary and live Close Encounters show from Leeds this evening on Sky One.


      • Paddy McGuinness is funny, and I hope he wasn't too disappointed that Gary Barlow wasn't there. His Bez-style dancing was gold!
      • I never thought I'd see Declan Donnelly poking Robbie's package.
      • Rudebox sounds much better live, whilst women simulate sex with one another in adidas tracksuits around a totally unaware Robbie.
      • He's found his funk - there was a lot of Bass in the show...
      • Re: His falling over - possibly the coolest falling over I've ever seen. I mean; he fell into a pose! Why does that never happen to me when I fall over?
      • Peter Schmeichel is a damn good keyboard player. Seriously.
      • I want an adidas hoodie... damn the marketing has worked.
      • Wow... there's a hell of a lot of people there.
      • The first few songs, he seemed absolutely terrified. Only when Jonathan Wilkes came on and they did their set together did he seem to settle happily into the show.
      • Robbie + Jonny = Music's Ant & Dec.
      • I'm glad he's finally starting to get over the 'I hate Take That' thing, singing Back For Good beautifully.
      • What a freaking amazing showman he is, can't wait to see him live on Friday in Milton Keynes... bring it on!

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home