Tuesday, July 18, 2006

      Worst Thing Ever To Happen on Broadway!!


      Now I won't go lying to you that I'm the biggest theatre fan in history, but even my senses have been offended by the news that Chicago's newest run, already starring the sexless ego that is Usher, may well see Tori Spelling join the cast. I don't mean to cause any unnecessary sadness to the young lady after her father's passing, but has it not occured to these people casting the show that they may wan't to watch her performance before throwing her into a (gulp of fear), singing role.

      Not only can you be treated to Usher and Spelling however, the 'stellar' cast also include Huey Lewis (of 'and the News') and Billy Zane not to mention botoxed ditz Melanie Griffiths. I'm sorry, but come on people. Of all the actors out of work, why pick those out of work for good reason.

      Its a sad day for Broadway when this will by the show up in lights and I just pray to the God of West End that it never makes any sort of trip over the pond. God help you all.

      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Who is she? and I like usher!

      10:28 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home