Saturday, September 09, 2006

      Someone Exorcise This Woman


      Okay, I have ultimate respect for Beyonce Knowles, don't get me wrong, I actually wrote part of my dissertation on her representation of American women in popular music. I think that everything she's achieved is amazing, and she's a wonderful singer and actress ( probably) etc etc...

      I'm sure psychologists would agree that this probably comes from a place of jealousy. But every third picture I see of this stunningly beautiful woman, she looks like she needs to be exorcised of any demons inside of her.

      The picture above is from a morning show on American TV: Good Morning America. Frankly, if I woke up to that on my tellybox, I'd be petrified, and I'm sure I would have a terrible, paranoia-filled day.

      As I'm sure you've realised from my previous posts on the matter, her slightly strange behaviour is seriously starting to scare me.

      So I'm going to keep a watch on her slightly strange movements and promotional pictures apparently proving a lobotomy (she's dead behind her eyes on her album cover)...

      It's almost like a 'Save Beyonce' campaign, really... it's not a bad thing, honest. It comes from a good place in my heart... ish.

      I'll also be looking out for any other stars going the same way... so if you think it's catching let me know on our myspace or leave a comment.

      Together we can save these people...

      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      channel 5's new digital channel 5 USA will be airing ellens chat show. They launch sometime in october i believe :)

      4:00 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home