Wednesday, July 26, 2006

      Nikki's Simple Life


      In a kind of 'Simple Life' plot, Big Brother star Nikki Grahame is to take on 'ordinary jobs' in a new reality series filmed for E4.

      Seeing as her CV appears to stretch to model/dancer/promotions girl and her experience of full time work is limited, this could be comedy viewing...

      The show is called Princess Nikki and will be screened for six weeks when Big Brother ends this summer.

      "They won't tell me what jobs I'll be doing, but they've told me they'll be tough, as long as they don't make me a bin woman or put me on a fishing boat in the middle of the North Sea, I'll be okay."

      A producer for the programme said: "Bin woman and deep sea trawler fisher-person are high on our list."


      Hoho. Glad she'll be back on my tellybox... she makes me laugh.

      Source

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home