Tuesday, August 08, 2006

      Another Reality TV Couple Hits The Skids

      Meet The Barkers' Travis Barker (also of band Blink 182) has filed for divorce from his wife Shanna Moakler today.

      And this makes me sad.

      Yes, on the show she came across as a
      lazy so&so... but they seemed so happy together. SO HAPPY! I watch the repeats to get the emotion of love washing over me... I literally say Ahhhhhhh.


      Plus there's two kids in the mix, Landon who's 2, and 7 month old Alabama. Moakler released a statement today in which she said,

      “My only concern right now is for the welfare and best interests of my children.”

      The couple married on Oct 31st, 2004. There is officially no hope for any relationship ever*.


      *slight Beth-overreaction due to the amount of celeb love splits/ affairs/ general relationship skullduggery lately.


      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      i know! it'S sooo sad, isn't it? everyone'S breaking up! it'S mental! pass on the tissues!

      8:30 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home