Thursday, November 16, 2006

      Gaffney Is Genius!!!


      Who'd have thought it, eh? I'm A Celebrity this year has got even better!

      I was always backing Dean Gaffney to come in over the boring Emmerdale bird, but he completely exceeded my expectations... I haven't laughed that much in my entire life!

      He arrived, looking disorientated, unsure of where he was or whether he was being set up and announcing he'd vomited four times on the way in. Nice. Then Ant and Dec calmed his fears by playing him video footage of the established campers reacting not too happily to the thought of a new member joining them.

      What followed was the most hilarious half hour of television this year as Gaffney went round the Bush spa sticking his head in vomit fruit and climbing into a baby crocodile-filled jacuzzi, all the while screaming and shouting randomly and working himself into a panicked frenzy!

      I cannot even describe to you how hilarious it was, all I'm hoping is that it will be posted on the Official ITV 'I'm A Celebrity' Website. I need to see it again and again and again and again...

      EDIT: Watch it HERE now!!!! Ahahahaaa....

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home