Tuesday, November 14, 2006

      The Mighty Boosh: Live

      This week the greatest comedy show EVER The Mighty Boosh released its live DVD.


      This trailer has got me all excited for it, and, had I not just spent a ridiculous amount of money on beauty products for my bathroom cabinet, I would be rushing to the shops to purchase it right now.

      Sadly, until payday I'm going to have to sit here and watch this mighty showcase of clips from it again and again...

      Go buy it and line Julian Barrett and Noel Fielding's pockets with gold so they can play Howard Moon and Vince Noir forever and ever and ever...

      1 Comments:

      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Am I the only person that doesn't get this show? It was the worst thing I have ever seen!

      9:02 pm  

      Post a Comment

      << Home