Friday, April 13, 2007

      I'd Wait For ...Wet Barlow


      In 1995 Gary Barlow escaped from the Back For Good video set with minimal amounts of wetness compared to his soaked bandmates. In what has become boyband legend, Barlow was not overly enamored with the thought of becoming soaked through and mostly stayed toasty dry under the wooden thingymajig featured in the video. Whilst Mark, Jason, Howard and Robbie embraced the rain - dancing and frolicking in it, and then having water poured over them for the close-ups, Barlow concentrated on singing the song.

      But now, with the imminent release of 'I'd Wait For Life', an underwater set is being built at Pinewood... and with it, the promise of that rarest of Barlow forms (ignoring his early muscular solo career) - WET BARLOW. At this point I'd begin a campaign for Wet GB-Gary Barlow, making posters, t-shirts and hounding anyone who could make a difference. But frankly I'm just so damn happy to have Barlow and co back I don't care... but I do hope. Oh yes... I hope.

      Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home